Opcontra - OCT Copyright Statement
Notice and Disclaimers
1. Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the copyright notice (documents and software) or other proprietary notice provided with the relevant materials.
2. The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of Opcontra.
3. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Web site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Web site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders.
4. Opcontra has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-Opcontra web site is independent from Opcontra, and Opcontra has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Opcontra web site does not mean that Opcontra endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user’s responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
5. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Opcontra may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. Opcontra may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
6. Limitation on Warranties.
ALL MATERIALS ON THE OPCONTRA SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” OPCONTRA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, OPCONTRA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL OPCONTRA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OPCONTRA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Non-Opcontra Trademarks; Member Trademarks
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of Opcontra and that are displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by Opcontra to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.